Thread: Looking for Advice from other Virgos

Looking for Advice from other Virgos

I started really getting into horoscopes after I had the same problems with my boyfriends, they all said i was too emotionally closed off. I did some research and found a lot of Virgo's have problems opening up and showing their real feelings which seems to describe me perfectly.

I was wondering if there were any other Virgos out there with the same problem and how they dealt with it. Also, are they any particular signs that you were more compatible with or helped you open up?

Now I think about it probably covers me - I don't like to discuss my feelings or open up really.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVirgo View Post
    I started really getting into horoscopes after I had the same problems with my boyfriends, they all said i was too emotionally closed off. I did some research and found a lot of Virgo's have problems opening up and showing their real feelings which seems to describe me perfectly.

I was wondering if there were any other Virgos out there with the same problem and how they dealt with it. Also, are they any particular signs that you were more compatible with or helped you open up?
    I am a Cancer (you may have guessed!) and my girlfriend is a Virgo...and she accuses me of not expressing my feelings! I've always found her to be very forthright, although I suppose she seldom reveals her softer side. Make of it what you will!