Thread: Horoscope tattoos?

Horoscope tattoos?

Hey,

Im a Virgo and thinking of getting a tattoo of my sign. Do any of you have tattoos of your signs and do you regret it or like it? I've never gotten a tattoo before and want to make sure its something i'm going to like and in a place I won't get tired of it. Anyone care to share a picture of theirs (if they have them) for inspiration?

No I haven't but often considered getting one but am a bit of a wimp!

I was so ready to get my horoscope tattoo, then last year remember that big story about how they needed to add a new sign, and that all the dates and signs were going to change. Scared me enough to think I was actually a Libra but might be now a Virgo. I decided maybe to get something a little more generic that has no chance of changing. At least in my lifetime.

Daytona

I've always wanted to get a tattoo of my sign but I'm too afraid of needles to ever get any sort of tattoo.

Daytona, I believe that the sign changing wasn't as big of a deal as people make it seem. It truly depends on which Astrology you follow. Both have been around for a long time it just made news recently: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13...hasnt-changed/
    “Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
    I was so ready to get my horoscope tattoo, then last year remember that big story about how they needed to add a new sign, and that all the dates and signs were going to change. Scared me enough to think I was actually a Libra but might be now a Virgo. I decided maybe to get something a little more generic that has no chance of changing. At least in my lifetime.

Daytona
    Are you serious? I never heard this. Is this something that is still in the works because of recent scientific discoveries?

I'm not totally up on all my signs. However, I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo of my sign at all. It would look pretty cool.

I'm not sure if I have the courage, but it would be fun to get a tattoo. How badly does it really hurt? LOL I wish I could find out before I go.

The "pain" level really depends on the area you get a tattoo, how detailed and the size. Some areas like the wrist or lower back may be painful due to the sensitivity of those areas; for me personally it felt as if I had a mild sunburn and someone was drawing on me with a ballpoint pen... nothing more than a mild annoyance!
    Browse the rest of Love Horoscope for information on Zodiac signs, birth dates, horoscopes, astrology, and more!

Stargazer
    Never had a tattoo and never wanted to! Having said that, I do think they can look quite "cool" if they are subtle and not too OTT.