Thread: Cancer and Virgo

Cancer and Virgo

I'm very interested in how accurate the compatibility readings are for different zodiac signs. I'm a cancerian and my partner is a virgo. It works very well (most of the time! ) but I'm curious to know if anyone else has this partnership and if they find the horoscope readings reflect their own relationship?

I've always been with the signs I should've never been with, I think. I wonder what a Taurus should be with? I know as far as personality I need someone laid-back to calm me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull-headed View Post
    I've always been with the signs I should've never been with, I think. I wonder what a Taurus should be with? I know as far as personality I need someone laid-back to calm me down.
    Hi Bull-headed! According to this site you need a Pisces, Virgo, Cancer or Capricorn to have a good chance of finding your perfect partner. What signs have you already clashed with??? I'm fascinated to find out if these things work!

Stargazer
    Sorry, Cancerian! You need a Scorpio! Take it from one who knows! The write up on this site is absolutely spot on!

Stargazer
    Hey, I am Virgo. I just want to know, which Zodiac sign’s partner is well-matched for me.

Best would be another virgo, capricorn or taurus!! My mom is a virgo and my pop i a cancer. Terrible relationship.

, I think. I wonder what a Taurus should be with? I know as far as personality I need someone laid-back to calm me down.
    pass4sure.com http://pass4sure.com/
    pass4sure itil v3 foundation pass4sure itil v3 foundation
    pass4sure ccna certification pass4sure ccna certification
    pass4sure ccda pass4sure ccda
    pass4sure gmat prep pass4sure gmat prep

I wonder what a Capricornus should be with?
    Love slippers,love reading,love you!
    Never give up!