Thread: Go for it

Go for it

You know, when you get those awesome horoscopes, the ones that say you'll find your true love, or you'll end up making something of yourself, well don't sit around and let them happen, make them happening by doing them. I read horoscopes to inspire me, and for the most part they truly do. I am able to get out every day because of my horoscopes, and it's a great thing to have.

So next time, when you read your horoscope, decide what you can do to make said horoscope come true.

Well spoken, Dave!

As with all things in life, even when something is laid out in front of you, it's up to YOU to make it happen. Horoscopes are no different! If your horoscope states that you may find your life partner today, if you stay shut in all day you could be missing out on the opportunity to see the outcome.

Absolutely - I believe in fate but also that sometimes you have to make your own luck.

Stargazer
    I agree you can improve your chances of luck by being more proactive and open to the opportunities. You have to put yourself in positions where luck will be attracted to you automatically by surrounding yourself to successful people, reading books, being the best in your field etc... and see the opportunities open up

Quote Originally Posted by Love Horoscope View Post
    Well spoken, Dave!

As with all things in life, even when something is laid out in front of you, it's up to YOU to make it happen. Horoscopes are no different! If your horoscope states that you may find your life partner today, if you stay shut in all day you could be missing out on the opportunity to see the outcome.
    So basically a positive horoscope is a kick up the butt to go out and make things happen? LOL

Ummmm, that's one way to look at it, Cancerian

No matter what information is laid out in front of someone, it's up to them to put it to use!
    Browse the rest of Love Horoscope for information on Zodiac signs, birth dates, horoscopes, astrology, and more!