Thread: Soul Mates

Soul Mates

When i search up love horoscopes i often find sites talking about finding your soul mate. I was wondering if any of you believe in a soul mate and how it corresponds with you horoscope/sign?
    “Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Stargazer
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFoxEars View Post
    When i search up love horoscopes i often find sites talking about finding your soul mate. I was wondering if any of you believe in a soul mate and how it corresponds with you horoscope/sign?
    I believe in soul mates but I also believe the odds are very much against finding them! Life is too short to wait forever on the off-chance of finding that perfect partner but I'm absolutely certain that they do exist! I haven't really thought about how this corresponds with horoscopes...I suppose they could be helpful in narrowing down the search?

Yes! I'm a strong believer in soul mates! I also believe in fate - if the right person is out there, you will find them!

It's just destiny. I think it's all about being at the right place at the right time. Sometimes the choices we make delay destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull-headed View Post
    It's just destiny. I think it's all about being at the right place at the right time. Sometimes the choices we make delay destiny.
    Serendipity? Your comments remind me of the film! So, if it is all down to destiny...are the horoscopes there to help us or hinder us?

I believe in soul mates. As far as signs, I simply use them as a guide. I think they are meant to help educate one another about how different signs work together.

Does anyone truly believe they have FOUND their soul mate? I'm just curious to know! It seems like many of us believe in them but few of us can actually say they have found them? Or is it the holy grail?